Health and Safety Policy
As a Health and Safety conscious organization committed to the prevention of injury and ill health, preventing and minimizing, to the fullest extent practical, all risks to the environment, health, safety and well-being of the employees and the public, Unitray Systems Inc. shall
- Comply with applicable health and safety legal requirements and other standards issued by Federal, Provincial and local or other agencies and set internal standards and requirements, as needed.
- Educate our employees of their personal responsibility and obligation to work safely.
- Integrate health and safety awareness into processes, procedures and employee practices.
- Recognize an employee's obligation and right to refuse work that may cause imminent danger to them or other workers.
- Assign responsibilities for health and safety performance, provide the appropriate authority and resources to establish objectives and targets, communicate, train and audit our corporate performance.
Following these policies will ensure that Unitray Systems Inc. will consistently meet the obligations to supply top quality products and protect the environment and our people. In keeping with our corporate policy, Unitray complies with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007 regulatory standards. Unitray is also registered in the Partners in Injury Reduction Program with the Manufactures' Heath & Safety Association.